The GRIFFIN is a purebred dirt jump machine. Utilizing a superior quality 6061-T6 aluminum frame and OUR OWN Radio OVAL tubing for an overall stiffer and more durable construction than your average dirt jump frame, we were able to create a lightweight and responsive dirt/slopestyle weapon that can handle it all from huge competition setups to groundbreaking innovative tricks.
Available in two top tube options and two colors, the Griffin is quickly becoming one of the most popular dirt jump frames on the market.
Now features drilled holes for gyro/rotor tabs on the head tube and our crank stopper system to keep your pedals where they should be.
Actual Top Tube Length 22.5″ (571.5mm)
Effective Top Tube Length 23.35″ (593mm)
Chainstay Length 15″ (381mm)
Standover Height 13.9″ (353mm)
Head Tube Angle 69°
Seat Tube Angle 72°
Bottom Bracket Height 20mm drop
Tubing 6061-T6 alloy, tapered head tube, forged yoke, custom-butted tube set
Headtube cnc machined, 1 1/8” to 1.5” tapered, 120mm tall, drilled for gyro/rotor tabs
Bottom Bracket Size cnc machined and heat-treated BSA bb, width: 68mm
Dropouts forged, 135mm OLD, 10mm slots, 8mm thick, IS disc brake mount
Weight 2.04kg (4.50lbs)
• PRO level 26” dirt jump/slopestyle frame
• Incredibly lightweight but very strong frame construction
• RADIO oval tubing
• Headtube drilled for Gyro/Rotor tabs
• Crankstopper bolt in BB
• Twist-resistant square chain stays and seat stays
• Forged yoke for tire/sprocket clearance
• Integrated tapered IS42/IS52 headset
• IS-2000 disc brake mount, max rotor size 185mm
• Recommended fork travel: 80-140mm
• Includes Radio seat clamp, for 30.9mm seat post
• Fits up to a 2.30” (58mm) tire (with 7mm clearance each side).
• Derailleur hanger available separately