A modern MTB stem with BMX influence. The Radio Portal MTB stem is fully CNC machined from 6061-T6 alloy, and utilizes larger BMX style 6mm hex bolt and our “Vice Jaw” clamping system ensuring your bars never move even when things get choppy. Available in 3 reaches including a super short 32mm option for super fast barspins and your choice of 31.8mm or 35mm clamping. Designed around our new AEON MTB gyro kit with plenty of space for a gyro plate under. Tested to destruction by Niklas Tilk and the Radio team for 3 years, this is one tough MTB stem, but then again with out “BMX background” would you expect anything less?
Material 6061-T6 alloy, full cnc machined
Steerer tube 1.1/8″ threadless clamp-on
Clamping area 31.8mm or 35mm
Reach 32mm, 35mm and 40mm
Stack 36mm (31.8mm), 38mm (35mm)
Faceplate 52mm wide
Hardware M6 x 1.0p x 10mm bolts x6, tighten to 9NM
31.8mm clamp – 32mm- 160g / 35mm – 168g / 40mm – 80g
35mm clamp – 32mm – 160g / 35mm – 168g / 40mm – 182g
• super light, super strong modern MTB stem for Dirt Jump, Enduro, Freeride, Downhill and Slopestyle riding
• “Vice-Jaw Clamping” and 6mm hex bolts for superior durability and strength.
• 31.8mm and 35mm clamping.
• 40mm, 35mm and 32mm reach.
• Full CNC machined from 6061-T6 alloy with
• Aeon MTB Rotor/Gyro Compatible
• laboratory tested, exceeds MTB ISO 4210-5 4.9.1 tensing requirements
• tested by the Radio Bikes team for 3 years
PLEASE NOTE FOR ASSEMBLY – top bolts should be tighten flush and fully tight with no gap before bottom bolts are tightened.