The hub all you 26″ riders have been waiting for is finally here. Our MTB specific Sonar Freecoaster Hubs are here. We worked with Wethepeople BMX to utilise their new patented “HYBRID” Freecoaster system creating a totally new type of freecoaster hub that functions unlike anything else whilst being fully convertible into a regular cassette hub with no extra parts.
Here’s a quick promo with German 26″ destroyer Max Otzelberger shredding his Sonar Freecoaster hub on his home setup. Film/edit/music Tim Schoberth.
- MTB specific freecoaster hub with 135mm spacing
- First hub of its kind in MTB, exclusive to Radio Bikes
- 4 years of development and testing
- Super lightweight hub using Wethepeople patented “HYBRID” Internals
- Adjustable gap / slack
- Zero drag system makes it one of the fastest hubs out
- “MagnaDrive” Magnetic pawl retention system
- Easily convertible into a cassette hub (all parts incl.)
- 10t one piece driver or 12t cog driver – 6 bolt-disc mount
- 33% lighter than a conventional clutch style freecoaster hub
- Incredibly durable and maintenance-free system
- 420g / 14.8oz (12t)